Wednesday 26 November 2014

Animation: Back to Basics

It seems that no matter how much I think I know about animation, one review from the resident pro and I'm heading back to the drawing board. The funny thing is that I'm happy to do so; excited even. There's always something new to learn about so much so that it literally(figuratively) blows my mind! It is a challenge... but a challenge I am all too thrilled to take on.

And so the conquest of animation commences....
*Please note that these are works in progress and finals are on the way.


Clyde and Gene models belong to South Seas Animation School.


Jumping the Fence


This was real fun to plan. Adding to that, with the abundance of parkour videos out the, I kinda lost my head; turning a simple wall jump into a gauntlet packed with towers, swinging axes, spikes and arrows. In the end, as is often the case, it was decided that less means more, resulting in this simple piece.




Get Up

Ignore the elbow deformation; as i somehow broke the rig. 




No comments:

Post a Comment